Last Updated: 26-02-2020
There is only server-level logging of the request string, user-agent, ip and access time. This is standard to any hosted site for server monitoring and security purposes.
Terms of service and conditions of use
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws as outlined on each page.
Unless otherwise stated on a respective page or for a specific file:
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on cristarta.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any proprietary software contained on cristarta.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by cristarta.com at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on cristarta.com are provided “as is”. Cristarta.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, cristarta.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
- Use of any material on cristarta.com is done at the User’s own risk and responsibility.
- Once redirected, cristarta.com assumes no responsibility for the quality of the content however every possible effort is made to ensure the best user experience possible.
- In no event shall cristarta.com or its suppliers be liable for any physical damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) or personal injuries arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on cristarta.com, even if cristarta.com or a cristarta.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and errata
- The materials appearing on cristarta.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cristarta.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
- Cristarta.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cristarta.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Cristarta.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by cristarta.com of the site.
- Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Modifications to site terms and conditions of use
- By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The modification date is published at the top of this page.
- This website may be accessed throughout Canada and abroad. Cristarta.com makes no representation that the content on this website complies with the laws of any country outside Canada.
- If you access this site from outside Canada, you a responsible for ensuring that your access to, use of or reliance on the content in this website is in compliance with all laws at your current location.
- Any claim relating to cristarta.com shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions elsewhere.